In room 12 I have been playing Kahoot. If you want to play go on to click on the blue kahoot, Kahoot when go to the top right and click on get my free account. Then it should say, As a Student click on that, then click on sign up with google then you put in a fake birth a date. After you do that click Join Kahoot. It Should let you in!! Everyone have FUN!!!!!
Great my favourite is the weaving and Matua Brendons creations as well! Next time check your spelling mistakes, great work!
ReplyDeleteAlexus - Akomanga Waru
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAaliyha I really like the photo you had in the blog post you did.I saw that you started taking about the shell and what if i was someone who was not and our school then I would not know what shell you were talking about.
ReplyDeleteCharlie-Akomanga Waru
i really liked how you described the sound of the shell as it sounded like a Maori chief.
ReplyDeletefrom Charlotte.
room 9
The artists visiting and sharing their skills was amazing. I'm glad you enjoyed the experience.
ReplyDelete